Improving the underpass at Cortland and Ashland is a strong project contender… As is creating a WPB (Wicker Park Bucktown) mobile app to further wayfinding, neighborhood history, interactive walking tours, and go-to destinations. What else are you passionate about furthering in respect to neighborhood projects? Safety and security? Historic preservation? Transit Oriented Development? Bike lanes on Milwaukee…
Over the last 4 months we have been listening, learning and refining the list of projects and initiatives as part of the Wicker Park Bucktown SSA 33 Master Plan.
The next step is upon us: Join us on Tuesday, August 9th, 6:30pm at the Wicker Park Field House for a WPB Think Tank Event.
What can you expect? A fun evening of project updates, idea sharing, prioritization and hands-on neighborhood collaboration!
- 6:30pm – 7pm | Registration, Refreshments and Open House
- 7pm – 8:30pm | Project Updates + Collaborative Activities
- Update: Where are we at with the WPB Master Plan? What have we learned to date?
- Projects: There will be a series of potential projects to review and prioritize
- Site Opportunities: Renderings of possible place improvements will be on display
- Streetscape Playscape: Use aerial maps and scaled furnishings (bike paths, sidewalks, trees, benches, etc.) to create your ideal streetscape environment